Helpful books for adults and children
Many of these books are available through the ACT Library and some are in our Support Library.
- Two Homes by Claire Masurel
- Missing Rabbit by Roni Schotter
- Mom and Dad Glue by Kes Gray
- Feiern die auch mit? by Ute Krause
- Dinosaurs Divorce by Marc Brown, who also wrote How to be a Friend
- A new house for Smudge by Miriam Moss, suitable for 3-6 years.
- It’s just different now by Linda Espie, suitable for 3-7 years.
- Shared Parenting: Raising Your Child Cooperatively after Separation by Burrett and Green
- Divorce Poison by Richard Warshak. Avoiding bad-mouthing and manipulation from/to your ex, and protecting your children.
- Putting Children First: Proven parenting strategies for helping children through divorce, by Joanne Pedro-Carroll
- The High-Conflict Custody Battle:, by Baker, Bone and Ludmer. A practical guidebook for people who are dealing with an overtly hostile, inflammatory, deceitful, or manipulative ex-spouse, the reader will learn how to find and work with an attorney and prepare for a custody evaluation.